Breena, Shannon and I are heading out to have fun! I can't believe our husbands actually trusted us with their sleds. We drove the sleds to the trail and probably made it at least half way to Ravenna. We were a little unsure at the beginning, but by the time we returned home we were taking jumps. We had a great time. Breena is on the left, Shannon and is on the Right, and I am in the middle. You can see our house is in the background.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Sleddin' Scrappers
Breena, Shannon and I are heading out to have fun! I can't believe our husbands actually trusted us with their sleds. We drove the sleds to the trail and probably made it at least half way to Ravenna. We were a little unsure at the beginning, but by the time we returned home we were taking jumps. We had a great time. Breena is on the left, Shannon and is on the Right, and I am in the middle. You can see our house is in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete